Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

An update and an article

A quick update for all from yesterday's Dr.'s appt. MBB has grown about 3/4 of an inch (getting less like his/her parents every day). The midwife was able to feel MBB's legs, arms and head and although I still can't figure out what is a blob and not a blog I trust that when she says everything in in the right place - no leg out the side of MBB's head - that is it.

We are still aiming for the first week of October as the due date goal - so set your calendars at the ready.

Yesterday's class was all about contraception after birth...who knew but I actually learned something (but nothing I plan to post up in this public forum!). Jason and I also had a wonderful experience in Tuesday's class, but that is for another blog on a day when I have had more than 4 hours of sleep.

For your reading pleasure CNN today posted an article on Five ways to avoid a C-section, which ironically also was part of this weeks class.

Oh and lastly, some local reporter is going o e following all the women due on Oct at the DC birth center - so if MBB and I make the news I will let you know!

Off to try and get some sleepy work done.

40 days to go!

No comments: