Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The photos are in!

Good evening out there in cyberland. The past two weeks have been insane to say the best. We have had sickness, craziness and happiness. I hope to post a full update by the end of the week, but to tide you over today I got the photos from my photographer friend who you may recall spend some time at our place a few weeks ago photographing Lilah. She handed me a CD of 298 color andn B/W photos today! Here are some for your viewing pleasure. More to come with subquent emails.











4 comments:

Unknown said...

A-dorable!

Unknown said...

Wow, she's getting so big!

ME said...

Cutest baby ever

Anonymous said...

I finally read the blog!!! Thanks for sending the link, Jenna! And, isn't she just the happiest bitty girl?