Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2007

MBB is a summer treat!



Back from work travels and a computer meltdown MBB (and I) are finally back online with a lot of catching up to do. I entered my third trimester two days ago and with less than 13 weeks to go with are swinging into high gear. A quick update on the status of MBB:



  • MBB may have started his/her own rockband in my stomach. At 2lbs and about 14 inches I am getting lots of wonderful movement that Jason can finally feel on a regular basis. With that and the growing belly I have started to solicit tummy touching - a word to the wise - please ask first! I promise to let everyone feel if MBB is moving but if it is a quiet time I like to give my tummy a break once in a while.

  • According to my emails, MBB's lungs are capable of breather air and his/her brain is crazy active. I can only imagine what MBB was thinking on our four mile hike last weekend.

MBB and I will be starting birthing classes (2x a month till Bday) next Thursday. The birthing center has their own classes and once we start those we will see if we have any need for additional ones.


Jason and I have our five year anniversary tomorrow and part of the celebration includes my first prenatal massage! I can't wait. We are going to spend part of Sunday playing in Buy Buy Baby so look forward to our registry growing as well.


Lastly, a report, on the birth of Bing (now more commonly known as Ilana Rose Chandler) who made her way into this world on July 1 at 7:05pm. At 6lbs 9oz and 19.5 inches long (almost taller than me already!) she makes Beth and Darryl "Aunt Beth and Uncle Darryl" getting them ready for the swaddling and diaper changes to come with MBB ;)

No comments: