Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

That is fitting out of where!


Seriously now, if they wanted to scare pregnant women into not going into labor early by finding the largest fruit they could and telling them that is what they had to shove out then MBB should have been a watermelon a few weeks ago. But now, really, they should start show peas and grapes to encourage ladies like me to want to go into labor!

MBB is still hanging out growing a bit (another 1cm this week!) before making his/her entrance into the world. Just 5 percent of women give birth on their actual due date so even though the tracker on this blog says 7 days to go - keep in mind MBB could be cooking for another few weeks still.

Not much to share from this weeks Dr's appointment. Just a little growing which is good since what is basically happening is he/she continues to build a layer of fat to help control his/her body temperature after birth which we will want. MBB is also still facing down and all my vitals looks good.

All is looking up for me to birth at the birth center and it seems like each time I go there I get to hear a story of a great birth - we pregnant ladies are keeping those midwives busy

I am working my way through all suggestions by friends and family about how to encourage MBB to make an entrance (huge dinner of eggplant lasagna last night!) so keep those suggestions coming - if nothing else they are keeping us busy :P

Off to the office to get in some meetings while I can!

No comments: