Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Well at least it's not plastic



Yes, I know I have been slacking this week in the blog writing department. Somehow the second trimester energy surge has yet to reach me even as I get ready to start week 18 tomorrow...

So will try to catch up quickly today and tomorrow. This week MBB is you guessed it a beautiful daisy. Apparently one that we can cradle in the palm of our hand. Other key things...

  • MBB is starting to form finger and footprints....the time to commit a crime is coming to a close.
  • An even 5.5 inches and 5.5 ounces, MBB has put me very much in need of some maternity clothes shopping!

I have been on an exploration to find ecopaint for MBB's room and I finally found a place today that is open late Thursday night. We have set a goal of having the base coat done by the 12th of this month. My uncle has offered to paint a mural in the room once I get the base coat down (matching the bedding you can see on our registry on the left) and with the entire family visting for Jason's graduation on Mother's day weekend, he is just going to stay an extra few days and work on it then.

After hit the half way mark in (WOW!) two weeks we will be stepping up the list of all the things we have to get done and I am guessing hilarity will ensue. OK off for now but a teaser on MBB's first camping trip last weekend coming soon.....

No comments: